Unique Boss Task Features:
- Massive Construction: Everything about the Boss Task Series is designed for tough use. The massive backrest upright is of a heat-treated alloy that will never bend or break.
- PressureCast Foam: PressureCast foam cushions are used rather than cut foam to ensure seating comfort. Upholstery contours are retained during the life of the chair. Your chair lasts longer and feels better.
- Exceptional Lumbar Bolster: The pronounced lumbar bolster, the thoracic reliefs and the gentle seat contours provide support along the entire torso for all day comfort.
- Easy Ratchet Back: No handwheels to twist! This ratchet back is one of the simplest and ergonomically friendly ways to adjust lumbar height. Click it into eight positions over a generous 4" range.
- Seamless, Intensive-Use Base: Safety is ensured with this specially engineered, five star base. Cast as a single piece, there are no welds to break.
|(AL) Air Lumbar
The air lumbar option allows the user to "dial in" the perfect amount of lumbar support.
Nothing relieves neck and shoulder stress quite like a headrest. Add on to your chair!
|(BA) Independent Back Angle Adjustment
An additional 8° for getting the backrest angle just right. Available on SL control only.
|(XJ) Extended J-Bar
For use with the XD control to create additional seat depth. Requires XB base.
|(SS) Seat Slide
Allows the seat to slide 2½" further from the backrest to accommodate users with longer upper leg dimensions.
(Also known as memory foam) An additional layer of high denisty, low ILD foam for extra comfort or for people with pressure sensitivity such as those with fibromyalgia.
|(TS) Tailbone Seat
Incorporates a special cutout to ensure the user will have no direct pressure to the coccyx region.
|(CF) Cal Fire TB 133
Add this option to make the chair compatible with California Techincal Bulletin 133.
|(+1A) Adjustable Height/Width/Angle Armrests
Adjustable in 4" in width, 4" in height and 360° in angle, this arm is the ergonomic workhorse of bunch. (a non-rotational version is available by specifying +1N)
|(+1N) Adjustable Height/Width Armrests
Same as the +1A, minus the 360° angle adjustability.
|(+1M) Adjustable Height/Width/Angle Armrests w/ Extra Wide Memory Foam Caps
Same functionality as the +1A with luxurious dual-density foam upholstered armpads.
|(+7K) Adjustable Height/Width Armrests
Adjustable in width and height this arm offers a more refined look.
|(SL) SynchoLock control
The perfect combination of advanced ergonomics and resilient durability..
See adjustment card.
|(XD) XtremeDuty control
Specifically for users heavier than 300 pounds where increased tilt tension ranges are needed.
See adjustment card.
|(CB) Chrome Base
Upgrade from the standard black apoxy coated base.
|(XB XS) Extended Base & Extended Standring Combination
Steel, 30" diameter base and height adjustable 24" diameter, steel standring. This combination is required for all Boss Task stools.
60 mm, dual-wheeled casters.
|(PC) Parquet Casters
Soft wheeled casters for use on hard surfaces.
Nylon glides are a no charge alternative to casters.
Large scale seating that offers all the adjustments of standard scale task chairs, the BigBoss Task is ideal for plus size employees or computer-bound managers.
Sitmatic: Building the chairs you need.