Soil & Stain Resistant
100,000 DR (Wyzenbeek)
Class 5.0 - 40 Hours
Wet: 4.5 - Dry: 4.5
1.625"V - 1.75"H
Larger samples are available upon request by contacting your local Sitmatic Dealer or Sitmatic Customer Service at (800) 288-1492.
Colors other than those represented here may be available for this particular pattern. If you don't see what you want, please contact Sitmatic Customer Service for help.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
For maximum fabric life, we recommend regular professional cleaning. Because of the quality of Sitmatic fabric, accidental spilling can be easily cleaned if treated immediately. Please blot wet spills with a clean, dry towel, changing the towel frequently.
For stubborn stains, try to determine the nature of the spill and choose an appropriate solvent; mild soap and water for water-based stain and a solvent type cleaner for oil-based stains. Test solvent-based cleaners beforehand on an unexposed portion of the fabric.
- It will become increasingly difficult to remove a stain the longer it is allowed to set.
- Pretest any cleaning method or agent on a small, hidden, inconspicuous area.
- Several less concentrated applications of a cleaning solution are less damaging than one concentrated application.
- Remove fluids immediately by blotting with a clean, colorfast, absorbant cloth. If necessary, tip the chair so that the liquids don't soak in.
- Using a flat object, like a business card, remove as much of the stain as possible.
- After removal, vacuum thoroughly using the proper attachments before cleaning with an agent.
- Using a soft brush or sponge, apply warm, soapy water to the stain.
- Use solvent or dry clean solution. Don't apply cleaning agent directly on upholstery. Apply cleaning agent to cloth or sponge.
- Use light, quick strokes and start from the outside of the stain and work towards the center.
- Do not rub or scrub, as this may damage the fabric.
- Do not use heat. Heat will set the stain.
- Do not oversaturate with liquid, as this may leave a ring.
- Soak up any remaining cleaning solution.
- Use a clean cloth and cool water to remove any residue.
- Allow fabric to dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum well, using appropriate upholstery attachments.